Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Rouge Park in September

One of my favourite things to do in Toronto is to take the GO Train out to the very eastern edge of the city, where I Instagram my way through Rouge Park. My most recent trip was a couple of weeks ago, at the end of September, just as the first leaves were beginning to change. I started out at Rouge Beach, which is at the mouth of the Rouge River, and worked my way north up to the Mast Trail before exploring the Orchard and Cedar Trails for the first time. I've just uploaded all the photos to Facebook, which you can check out here (whether you have a Facebook account or not) along with all the pics from my previous trips.

You can also check out maps of trails 'n' stuff on the Rouge Park website here. Or read my post about how Napoleon Bonaparte is indirectly responsible for the Mast Trail here. And, as always, you can follow me on Instagram at @todreamsproject.

No comments:

Post a Comment